Peder D4

Discussion of politics and other odious things

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Light Blogging

It may seem odd to post such a thing on a blog that gets about a post a month but I feel bad about the lack of posts over here. You see, I don't really like to comment on stuff right away because there is usually some bit of context that either deepens the issue or (more usually) muddles it. I like for the waters to calm a bit so I feel like I have a better handle. This has meant that over the last few months (especially with the health care debate) that I've gotten very behind. Each time I think of putting something up, I'm bogged down by the large number of posts that I didn't write earlier.
Well, I know how to handle this. The first rule of blogger's block is this: Get over yourself and write some things. That's what I'm going to do now.

2 Comments:

Blogger DD4 said...

Okay, I'll be the first to comment - I do not want to see government handling more of my health plan. I think they should be concentrating on this such as how to save Social Security and Medicare, both of which have served us pretty well for years.

11:26 AM  
Blogger James Colby said...

to DD4, I'm a little confused by your remarks. Are they just your opinion in general or are they a response to information you have leading you to believe the government will be handling more of your health plan. Also, if you think Medicare has served us well for years, and that is completely government run, what would be the downside to them handling more of yours? Just hoping to understand you.

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home